Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Exhibition Day!

A lot of people turned up for our first day of exhibition. I didn't expect so much crowd. It was a little overwhelming but I think I did well.

Even though I carried my camera bag with me the whole day, I only took a few photos. Much apology for the mediocre shots.



Repetitively explaining to people on how my installation works can be very tiring. But I'm glad I took the time to explain to everyone because it makes my day to see people try my work.




On the second day, we had guests from the National Art Gallery viewing our exhibitions.




Mr Sau Bin went to the extend of dancing (or performing tai chi?).






My roomate Anna, finally gets to try my installation in full-scale (and getting über excited over it too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment